VPN

Brooksy2
New Community Member
I've been using a vpn and being denied any payments. How can use my now I've discovered the vpn was the problem?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Subject2Decay
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal clearly hates people using Tor or VPN.

Why is that so, PayPal? Care to answer?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Brooksy2 and @Subject2Decay,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. The use of any sort of proxy for connecting to the PayPal site is not permitted. Please take a look at the User Agreement for this and other practices that are prohibited. The User Agreement can be found by clicking Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

BitCoinAmateur
Contributor
Contributor

So, if this happens, all customers have to do is turn off the VPN and log back in? I understand that their are restrictions, but some of the procedures that companies put in place are too harsh. BitCoin locked me out of my own account because of my VPN. We have technologies that you can tell whether your from "THAT" country, or of a VPN. This is so primitive if you ask me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.