Using paypal as seller

mrabid0001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone i am new to paypal i want to sell stuff on amazon as agent but i don't know how is it work. did anyone can help with this step by stel

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

rnatividad
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @mrabid0001 

Thank you for taking interest in using PayPal! As of the moment, Amazon is not using PayPal as a payment processor. But for your reference, hwre are things you will need to keep in mind when selling on PayPal:

1. Once you created your PayPal account, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your ownership of the account. Please do this as soon as you get the email because this is the primary requirement of receiving money on PayPal. 

2. Fees - PayPal charges a small fee for each transaction for goods and services. Usually it is 2.9% + $0.30 if the transaction is domestic. This changes if the buyer is registered on a different country. Please refer to the fees tab at the bottom of the page to learn more about the fees. 

3. Once you receive payments, you can transfer them to a bank account or eligible debit cards. You can also request for a PayPal debit card if you are registered in the US. 

Hope this helps. Stay safe! 

Login to Me Too

mrabid0001
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your kind reply.

When i made account in paypal i got email about confirmation about email address but i didn't got email about ownership confirmation.

even i try to reach to customer service but cuz of Covid-19 their is not phone support. 

even i put my phone number when i was making account but when i am calling them the system asking me for my account phone number and when i enter my number system saying their is no account belong to this number. 

Login to Me Too

rnatividad
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @mrabid0001 

The confirmation email is the one you need. You just need to click on the "Confirm Email" button to continue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.