Used my bank account instead of Paypal Balance

Emma_Scully
Contributor
Contributor

Last night I bought a game on Steam and I set my payment up to use my Paypal balance. When I hit confirmed payment, I noticed that it wasn't in my paypal transactions but the game was bought. Then I checked my bank account and it was there, the receipt for the game. I had to get a refund because I needed it to use the $20 in my paypal account, not through my bank card. What should I do? Also, my Paypal says that money is waiting for me. How do I use that money through Paypal and not my bank card.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emma_Scully,

I'm sorry to hear that your balance was not used to fund a payment. There was a recent change that requires some steps in order to use your balance. If the funds were in your balance prior to that change, you may not yet have completed them.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.