Urgent!!!

SmartLife136
Contributor
Contributor

I really need your help I sent a package to UK under the name Luke <removed> I sold to him 430 euro phone He insist that he paid the 430 euro but in my PayPal account, my balance is zero also in my credit card account zero Since 30th of June I didn't receive any money and TNT said that he took the package. PayPal.UK sent me that he paid 490 euro and I have to wait 24 hours back then They verified the package number and now they don't answer my calls not even my emails . What happened?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @SmartLife136,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I am sorry to hear you have not received funds for a recently shipped item. When receiving payments with PayPal once the transaction is completed you will see the funds in either the available or pending balance. Here is a Help Center Article in regards to receiving funds : I can't find the money I received. Where is it?. If you do not see the transaction I do advise to contact our Customer Support Team directly to further investigate the potential transaction. 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns.

- Alessandra

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.