Unique Payment Issue, and it may be my fault!

jpneedshelp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, 

So about 2 weeks ago I sold my first item on Ebay, and since this was my first sale, I made a few mistakes. For example, the item sold, and the buyer paid the amount, which wasn't a lot of money. I apparently listed one of my regular emails for payment that was NOT attached to pay pal at the time (just a normal email), so he paid and I did not see anything in my ACTUAL paypal account since the two emails were not linked. I realized this and added the email as a secondary to my paypal hoping the fund would send over, but its been two weeks and nothing. Now, when I go into the first email, I get a message from paypal letting me know I have unclaimed money and to clink the link to log in, but when I do, there is nothing in the account. To sum it up, the original email had no PayPal connection, and since it sold under that email, I got the "claim money" messages, but no actual account to sign into. I pretty much have money floating out there simply because I listed the wrong email under the item, so is there any way to  get to it? Thanks for your time, and I can clarify if necessary.

JP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jpneedshelp

When you added the email did you verify it as well?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jpneedshelp

When you added the email did you verify it as well?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jpneedshelp
Contributor
Contributor
You are awesome! When I saw that, I immediately checked and saw it was unconfirmed. The money is now showing up, I appreciate you very much! Thanks!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jpneedshelp

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.