Unfortunately, we can't process your payment

eZe70070
Contributor
Contributor

"Unfortunately, we can't process your payment. Here are your options: Check out with another PayPal method, like the one we're showing now. Select a different payment option."i did everything that you will mention.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

MorbidAngel
Contributor
Contributor

i'm having the same issue, tried calling Paypal but they never called back. Another friend of mine is having the same issue. 

is yours electronic related or over 500$? it seems paypal is pushing people to use Paypal Credit and denying  it. i tried buying from ebay but i keep getting the same thing.

Login to Me Too

Carlito_222
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having same problem as ya. All day and they haven’t got back to me either
Login to Me Too

jole68

me too today i couldn't pay on eBay and instant gaming

Login to Me Too

Holtewalker
Contributor
Contributor
Same for me. This is only a problem when paying on Ebay as can use Paypal everywhere else.
Login to Me Too

abhra0897
Contributor
Contributor

@Holtewalker wrote:
Same for me. This is only a problem when paying on Ebay as can use Paypal everywhere else.

I am facing the same problem, but only on eBay. PayPal is working fine in banggood.com, arrow.com etc. Any solution?

Login to Me Too

lylesh
Contributor
Contributor

and we never got a solution for this 😕 i even tried debit card instead of paypal and still, ebay's payment system is kind of **bleep** up

Login to Me Too

okourkoulos
Contributor
Contributor

Same here,

problem still unsolved!

Login to Me Too

DIMITRI1501
Contributor
Contributor

Ladies and gentlemen, there is finally one answer to this problem!
It seems that the problem is that paypal closes down the ability to transact because of suspicion of a hijack to your paypal account. Try one of the 3 things that all verify that you have knowledge of the transactions that are being doneby your account:
1) Go to your paypal account and check the last payments. Open them so the system realises that you are aware of your transactions.
2) Ask from your paypal account  to give you an analysis of your transaction. It will send it to your email. I havent opened it yet  🙂  The system also realises that you have knowledge of your account.
3) You can fill your prepaid with an amount. It also means that you are aware that transactions are being made by your account.

Login to Me Too

E_YENstudio
New Community Member

I just face this problem last night for checking out in eBay.

In my case It's SOLVED by change your card to another card in your PayPal account,and check out by PayPal.

[ But I'm wonder because at First,I 've already tried to use checking out by debit or credit card[not use paypal] by this card[the new card that solved this]but it can't solve. ]

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.