Unfortunately, we are unable to complete your payment at this time. Try again later.

StephaneBENL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am trying to make a payment but everytime i try to send the money, it says: 

Unfortunately, we are unable to complete your payment at this time. Try again later. There is no restrictions on my account, no disputes, anything. I tried to reach live chat, but it's been 15 hours still no one is replying me back from PayPal. I really need help, i need to make a urgent payment.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

StephaneBENL
Contributor
Contributor

StephaneBENL
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StephaneBENL 

As you haven't said what country you are in OR country the seller is in OR transaction type / funding sources / error messages etc then sadly can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Erik60
Contributor
Contributor
My country is Sweden and I’m trying to send to a seller in Kenya through family and friends on my PayPal balance
Login to Me Too

Jkgfdsa
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same problem here. Been on live chat for about 40 hours and nothing. When I try and call I get hung up on.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Erik60 

@Jkgfdsa 

The friends/family option is not available in every country so if its not there when you go to send money then its not available in either your country or the recipients country.

Try xoom?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.