Unemployment

Jc1031mc
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone please ans. This for me. I used the direct deposit info for my PayPal cash card the MasterCard to file for my unemployment has anyone else used there acct. And gotten there unemployment
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

cstuder11
I am wondering if I can use my paypal cash card for unemployment also. I don't want to put the info in if no one is getting it. I was using cash app but they just shut that down and didn't let anyone know.
Login to Me Too

Dgg1977
Contributor
Contributor
I am not sure how many people still need this information but you can have unemployment direct deposited but don't expect to be able to access it for about a month.. for some reason it takes them (PayPal) that long to set it up.. I am still waiting on mine.. it says it takes 1-2 pay periods but after you get it once it will go on when it should with ful access..
Login to Me Too

Dgg1977
Contributor
Contributor
am not sure how many people still need this information but you can have unemployment direct deposited but don't expect to be able to access it for about a month.. for some reason it takes them (PayPal) that long to set it up.. I am still waiting on mine.. it says it takes 1-2 pay periods but after you get it once it will go on when it should with ful access..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.