Unemployment hasn’t direct deposited yet

Bruhbruh
New Community Member

I signed up to have my unemployment direct deposit into my paypal has anyone else done this? My friend got theyre unemployment on theyre net spend acct yesterday but I have yet to get mine has anyone else went thru this

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Jewelandroses
New Community Member
I am unsure yet. It processed but I am a bit nervous. Sometimes they have to clear it I think. Trust I feel your pain and anxiety oh do I. Let me know
Login to Me Too

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive yours yet and if you did how long did it take and what did you have to do to get it
Login to Me Too

katieeeb94
Contributor
Contributor
How many days did it take to get yours? My unemployment was paid on the 24th and its still not showing up on my Paypal account. Im hoping it’s just because of the weekend and will be here by morning.
Login to Me Too

Did you receive yours yet? I've been waiting a day and it doesn't even show up on my account, it's about 4k worth of retroactive unemployment and already waited 6 weeks for it now paypal is **bleep** around with my damn direct deposit and it's not even showing up, this is absolute insanity! They advertise for people to use their services for this covid relief and unemployment, etc, and they're are some many issues with people's money, it's out of control, I need food, and it should be highly goddamn illegal for them to hold funds or the funds to not even show up?!?! This is nuts!
Login to Me Too

Tripswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone receive there’s I’m waiting since the 26th
Login to Me Too

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever receive yours and if you did how long does it take you to get it and what did you have to do to get it
Login to Me Too

Jess1caH
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem here. Unemployment says they deposited my funds yesterday. Paypal has no records anywhere. Mine is 2500. Still waiting. I have stalked paypal website since 6am Tennessee time to find my funds or at least something that says pending. Still nothing.
Login to Me Too

Tripswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Me too still nothing I’m starting to panic
Login to Me Too

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive yours yet and if you did how long did it take you to receive it and what did you have to do to get it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.