Unemployment direct deposit missing

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Unemployment direct deposit missing. I used my PayPal account to have my unemployment funds direct deposited into my account. The unemployment website says the money was sent for direct deposit on Sunday, 17 May and it’s still not showing up and after speaking with customer service on PayPal they tell me they have no record of it as anyone else had this problem or is having this problem? If anyone else had this problem and finally received their unemployment direct deposit Please tell me something I’m in a panic and don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

abrilk1975
Contributor
Contributor

I am expecting two direct deposits for unemployment. I received the smaller one that was paid on the 21st early this morning, but my bigger one that was paid the 20th I have not received.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bs
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take to receive second deposit?
Login to Me Too

abrilk1975
Contributor
Contributor

I still haven't received my deposit. It has been a week now. It was my retroactive pay over $2000. My weekly benefit was deposited the day after it was paid by the state no problem same for this weeks I got at 1am.

Login to Me Too

abrilk1975
Contributor
Contributor
It's been 9 days, but I finally received my deposit that was missing.
Login to Me Too

Jaykayfour20
Contributor
Contributor
I am also missing my stimulus check of 1200 which was sent on May 13 and unemployment assistance money which was sent today. PayPal doesn't have a customer service number to call like before. And message center response is there is no money or any transactions in my account. I have proof with my pua that money has been transferred to account with a transaction number yet paypal doesn't know nothing. Very very disappointed on whatever is going on with paypal.
Login to Me Too

Jaykayfour20
Contributor
Contributor
I have gotten my unemployment and continue to be getting it thru PayPal everyweek. If yall have doubts, dont because I did and yall will be getting it.
Login to Me Too

Kef_1983
Contributor
Contributor
Out of curiosity, how long did it take for them to post your stimulus? Mine was sent on Wednesday and it’s still not in my account.
Login to Me Too

DGH61
Has anyone gotten this fixed yet?
Login to Me Too

Siyahr21
New Community Member
I’m having the same exact problem, knowing that both routing and account numbers were correctly entered and I waited two week and received nothing and PayPal says there’s no trace of a deposit at all but once I switch to another account/bank my deposit came through with no issues, so I know at this point this is all on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

MDKirby
Contributor
Contributor

im having the exact same problem... all of my retro pay and 12 regular weekly depostis. i got the first 12 weekly payments at once... on the 15thof August...DOL siad they deposited everything at one time...so yes im missing all of my PUA and 12 addtional regular payments. Paypal says they show nothing ...DOL says its all good on their end. Im so **bleep**. my money is in limbo in freaking cyberspace. Its been since August 15th today isthe 6th of September... its bullcrap

anyone know anything>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.