Unemployment direct deposit missing

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
Unemployment direct deposit missing. I used my PayPal account to have my unemployment funds direct deposited into my account. The unemployment website says the money was sent for direct deposit on Sunday, 17 May and it’s still not showing up and after speaking with customer service on PayPal they tell me they have no record of it as anyone else had this problem or is having this problem? If anyone else had this problem and finally received their unemployment direct deposit Please tell me something I’m in a panic and don’t know what to do.
Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Hp101
Contributor
Contributor
Have you found out any answers??? If I don't receive it by morning I'm going to call unemployment.
Login to Me Too

Joeyswifey
Contributor
Contributor
No mine is still not there mom was supposed to be direct deposited on May 17 my husbands were supposed to be direct deposited on May 18 so now we have over $10,000 that we can’t find where is at. I called unemployment yesterday and they told us that everything was good on their end and that the money has been sent to the routing number and account number I provided which was PayPal PayPal still shows no record of it and their customer service claims they show no record of it either
Login to Me Too

Hp101
Contributor
Contributor
Wow did you get back pay? I finally got mine shortly after this message at about 230ish 245ish, I really do hope that you get your money soon if unemployment sent it already then it's gotta be a error on PayPals part. I wish the best for you and pray 🙏 you get your money soon!!!!
Login to Me Too

AshleyL3
Contributor
Contributor
How long after unemployment send the money PayPal gets it I been waiting on mines it was sent today but nothing in PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bs
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get yours Ashley? Or anybody for that matter?
Login to Me Too

Cnia
Contributor
Contributor
How long did it take after the pay date or unemployment transferring it to show on your account?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525bs
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your deposit? And if so how long after If you don’t mind me asking
Login to Me Too

abrilk1975
Contributor
Contributor

No and it's been a week. Cant get to a live person at paypal. The state said everything was good on their end. 

Login to Me Too

DGH61
Did you find out anything?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.