Uncompleted refund

Felix71
Contributor
Contributor
Can somebody please help me to know what to do in this case of my uncompleted refund through wish app? I bought two items from wish app that was costing 2 euro per item and the total amount that I was suppose to pay was 4 euro but wish automatically took 55.86 euro instead of 4 euro from my paypal account. So I contacted them and they asked me whether I wanted refund of my money in wish cash, and I accepted, but wrongly they refunded me with just 4 euro, instead of the full amount of 55.86 euro that they took from my paypal account automatically. I wrote to them more three times telling them that they need to refund my complete money. And they responded twice saying that they have already refunded me. And that I should contact Paypal to know where is my money.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Felix71. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not receiving a refund as promised is a definite concern! I hope the following is helpful.

Since you indicated communicating with the merchant has not resolved the situation satisfactorily, the next step would be to submit a dispute to PayPal. Based on what you mentioned, you could submit a dispute saying you were charged the wrong amount and you want to receive a refund for the difference.

Please check out the PayPal Help Center to see more information on the disputes and claims process. Log on to your PayPal account, click Help and Contact at the bottom of the page, and then select a topic on the left side of the page. You can also search using key words like "dispute" or "refund."

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Felix71. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not receiving a refund as promised is a definite concern! I hope the following is helpful.

Since you indicated communicating with the merchant has not resolved the situation satisfactorily, the next step would be to submit a dispute to PayPal. Based on what you mentioned, you could submit a dispute saying you were charged the wrong amount and you want to receive a refund for the difference.

Please check out the PayPal Help Center to see more information on the disputes and claims process. Log on to your PayPal account, click Help and Contact at the bottom of the page, and then select a topic on the left side of the page. You can also search using key words like "dispute" or "refund."

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Felix71
Contributor
Contributor
O.k, Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.