Uncertainty about a buyer!

mmathis9860
Contributor
Contributor

I have posted tickets to a Rod Stewart concert in local sales sites. I have a lady that showed interest and wants to buy. But she has made excuses and or wants me to bring them to her, which is 60 miles round trip. Today she mentioned Paypal as an option for payment and I would mail her the tickets. My dilemma is this: if I mail them to her, can she make a claim stating that she didn’t receive the two Ticketmaster tickets or that they weren’t the seats she was expecting, she knows the seating area. They are excellent seats. I’m afraid she’ll file a dispute and I won’t get paid. I paid $1200.00 for these seats and I’m selling them for $550.00 only because I found better tickets closer for $1500.00. Yes I’m losing money, but that’s the least of my worries with this lady. Any suggestions of what you would do? Thanks, Mark Mathis

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mmathis9860

To answer that I would have to go and copy / paste the whole section of paypal seller protection and put it here, so your best bet is to go and read up on it so you can risk assess your transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mmathis9860
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I’ve read both the sellers and they the buyers obligations. I’ve been with Paypal for quite sometime, but haven’t dealt with this uncertainty. She seems as though she’s been leading me on. First her statement was how do I know if I can trust that the tickets are real? I bought from Ticketmaster and they were delivered FedX. She’s questioning my honesty and integrity. That’s why I’m wondering what her intentions may be. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.