Unauthorized pending transactions

Cyberbo60
Contributor
Contributor
I have 3 of these on my account and I have tried to talk to a person but I can’t. I can’t dispute it .. it says according to user agreement. It use the PayPal Key that I did not get or authorize. Any help would be awesome
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sekite
Contributor
Contributor

I've had two unauthorized transactions this morning on PayPal Key. Trying to stop payment! How can this be done? Please do not pay them

Login to Me Too

Cyberbo60
Contributor
Contributor
It is so hard to speak to a person and the automated menus do not help. I got my refund after 3 days of constant calling and emailing. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Sekite
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for replying. Mine is from two businesses purporting to sell men's skincare products. It looks like the same business with the same packaging, only with different labels and different addresses. They took out two small charges which I'm contesting, but they are trying to take out two huge ones which are pending. It's so frustrating that PayPal makes it impossible to communicate, when I could save everyone a lot of trouble by preventing its going through. It appears they intend me to allow the charges to go through, then contest them. Outrageous. It uses up all of my credit, too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.