Unauthorized payments now showing in paypal overview

Graciadegracia
New Community Member

I placed an order at some seller. then i paid with paypal, but seller said no payment. I got confirmation email from, Paypal tough saying they received the order, " but note that this is not a charge".

After a few days the seller canceled the order and no transaction showed up in my paypal account. So no problem you would say.

Over time I tried few times more to buy at the same seller, but same issue.

We did not pay attention to this, until i saw my bank account. That was a big shock for me.

In my bank account there were 20 transactions from this same seller by Paypal. Som cancelation were charged 4 times ( just 1 order).

So in total we lost about 2800 usd. Now comes the thing. Since none of these transaction are shown in my paypal account, i cannot start a case.

Because you need to select a transaction to start a case but there is no transaction. I mean not in Paypal, but bank account shows clearly that Paypal took the money. Anyone can help me with this, I am really desperate. Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.