Unauthorized payment HACKED Paypal refuses to refund me!

rene2410
Contributor
Contributor

Hi so I am writing here of what happened, I was at home watching tv and on my phone i got notification saying Paypal You paid 191.96 GBP to Omnyex Ecommerce DMCC, First of all I havent received ANY text message on my phone to CONFIRM or CANCEL the transaction nothing! Then I haven't received any email confirming the payment! Just this message on paypal app on android! £72.11 PayPal balance this was taken from me which I use to pay Paypal credit, then £119.85 VISA Debit card x-<removed> was my mother's money! Now I have no money to pay for Paypal credit! I have filed unauthorized payment and they refused to refund me! Are you serious Paypal??? You allow hackers to steal my money and then refuse to refund me??!!! Why have I not received  received text message to confirm or cancel the payment????!!! When i was buying my father PC you did send me message so I confirmed it and now you don't! What am I supposed to pay you now? Now I have no money for Paypal Credit! Thats how realiable you are when someone has problem you refuse to help them and deny to help at all!!!! I wish I have never joined Paypal in 2012 this is my reward! Shame on you Paypal! And btw if you type this to google Omnyex Ecommerce DMCC scam you will find plenty of people writing the same that they were hacked some had been charged 3 times for £50 gift cards! I am not going to pay you if I am in in the right! And do what you want I will even go to court over this if you want no one will make an idiot of me if I know I haven't done anything wrong and haven't made any crazy payment! Because if I had the money I would not pay monthly £18 for paypal credit but I would pay it full price if I could afford £191 to spend on games in one time!!!! And also in Purchase details there is nothing! Empty black line! 

Here I am adding link to the people that have same problem with the same company that stole money from them so i am not the only one!

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/lt-removed-gt-Paypal-scam-lt-removed-gt...

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_10.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.