Unauthorized Payment

epaulus
New Community Member

I am trying to understand a bill I received direct to Paypal which was paid compared to what my bank paid out.  They are not the same amount.  From an accounting perspective where is the documentation for the difference.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi epaulus,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

In general, if the amount you were charged on your bank account does not match the one on your PayPal account, I would recommend checking if any fee, such as conversion fees, was applied. You can find more information on our fees by clicking 'Fees' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

If no fee was applied, please reach out to our Customer Service and one of our agents will look into the issue. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.