Unauthorised payments.

OmarTarik
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier today I have received money from a person called Jan <removed>(Transaction ID: 2B3588953X5269539) For the amount of 370 Euro. I have no idea who this person is. 19 minutes later my PayPal notified me that I have sent Jessica <removed> 390 USD (Transaction ID: 6CD91004XH1486510). I have no idea who this person is either.
I have never met these people in my life, and the 390 USD payment was sent without my permission. How is this possible? 

Please answer me as soon as possible. 

Kind regards, 

Omar <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @OmarTarik,

Thanks for sharing this. 

I am very sorry to hear that there were payments on your account that you did not make. I hope you have already been able to report this but if not here is how to do that:

1. Click Help at the top of the page.
  2. Click Resolution Center.
  3. Click Report a problem.
  4. Select the transaction you want to contest and click Continue.
    • Keep in mind that, by default, any transactions made in last 30 days will appear in the menu. If your purchase was prior to this, you will need to increase the interval of dates in the calendar and click ‘Show’.
  5. Select Unauthorized transaction and click Continue.
  6. Follow the steps to inform us of your difficulty with the transaction.

We may also ask you to enter some account information to confirm that you own the account. If so, enter the information and click Continue.

I hope we can get this sorted for you quickly.

Rachael.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.