Unable to withdraw my earning from fiverr

Dholiya
Contributor
Contributor
I am trying to withdraw money from fiverr using PayPal but every time its fail due to unknown reason. I don't able to found the problem is with my PayPal account or with my Fiverr account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dholiya
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am from India,

I am trying to withdraw money from fiverr using PayPal but every time its fail due to unknown reason. I don't able to found the problem is with my PayPal account or with my Fiverr account..

and one another problem when i try to re-link my debit card them display warning

"This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method."

I don't know why its happening with my account...

I do not linked my account with any other account

please help me.....   

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dholiya 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Dholiya
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am from India,

I am trying to withdraw money from fiverr using PayPal but every time its fail due to unknown reason. I don't able to found the problem is with my PayPal account or with my Fiverr account..

and one another problem when i try to re-link my debit card them display warning

"This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method."

I don't know why its happening with my account...

I do not linked my account with any other account

please help me.....   

Login to Me Too

nabeelurrehman
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem but didnt find the solution in this thread.

I am based in Germany and both fiverr and paypal has same regions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.