Unable to use new PayPal account

Tjones1818
New Community Member

Asking for help. I recently opened a PayPal account, personal. I then applied for PayPal credit and was approved. I tried to use the PayPal credit and was unable to select it as a payment. I added my checking account, then attempted to add my credit card and it would not allow me to add. Then I tried to add funds and it would not allow that either. I called CS two times and was told that since the account is new the computer monitors transactions and it must see how I conduct business. Then they advised just make smaller purchases, well I can’t even make a purchase for 30.00! Nothing, I’m very frustrated at this.  I am unable to do any transactions. I explained to the rep that I tried to add my credit card as a back up payment , and the cc has no balance on it, and it’s not prepaid or anything, as I have good credit. No rep was able to help me and could not tell me what is going on. So basically I can’t do anything with the PayPal account.  Has anyone had this issues and if so what did you do.

thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.