Unable to recieve refund from a seller

Faslur
Contributor
Contributor

photo_2019-01-04_13-40-24.jpg

The seller this error msg. I translated 

This payee only accepts payments through their website To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions or send an email to the payee. If you are still experiencing problems, please contact customer service.

why i'm unable to recieve ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Faslur

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Faslur

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Faslur
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any bypass to get money from seller to paypal accont ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Faslur

If its a 'refund' then as long as its still within time then you can receive those.

However the seller should be clicking on your transaction in THEIR paypal account and then using the refund option at the bottom of that details page.

Then the refund would automatically go back to the card used to fund the paypal payment in the first place.

They shouldn't need to use the 'send money' option which wouldn't work for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Marii19
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a way to receive my refund if the option to 'receive' paypal payments is not available for my country.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marii19 

Yes of course as refunds are not 'received payments' and would go directly and automatically back to the card you used to fund the payment in  the first place.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.