Unable to receive money on paypal

AJohn381
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem I unable to receive money on PayPal, to tell me the truth I won the money from Channelfix.com and I was about to cash out to PayPal and I didn`t receive it could you please help me. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi @AJohn381

PayPal accounts in Trinidad & Tobago require a Visa card be linked to the account in order to enable the ability to receive funds. Do you have a Visa card linked to you account?

Login to Me Too

AJohn381
Contributor
Contributor

yes I have visa card linked in my PayPal business account but still didn`t receive it 

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@AJohn381

If you're able to receive funds from other PayPal users, the issue might be with the website you're requesting payment from.

Login to Me Too

AJohn381
Contributor
Contributor

ok how to fix it

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@AJohn381

I'm assuming that you already contacted the website that is sending the payment? What is the reason they gave you for the non payment?

Login to Me Too

AJohn381
Contributor
Contributor

ok, what channelfix.com said I have to post it on facebook tag 30 friends and hashtags then I receive the payment, so I did complete the tasks and I still receive no payments, how I do wrong?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.