Unable to purchase anything on fortnite.

BenjiTM
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to buy my V Bucks it says "Payment refused by Paypal" I don't understand this I have $5 USD in my PayPal and $40 in my bank account... Why is this happening

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

From what I can find, PayPal transactions within the Epic Games marketplaces require the use of a credit or debit card that is linked to the PayPal account.   Additionally they do not accept PayPal balance or gift cards at this time.  It appears that although you have sufficient funds available, you would still need a credit card to make a purchase.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

From what I can find, PayPal transactions within the Epic Games marketplaces require the use of a credit or debit card that is linked to the PayPal account.   Additionally they do not accept PayPal balance or gift cards at this time.  It appears that although you have sufficient funds available, you would still need a credit card to make a purchase.  

Login to Me Too

BenjiTM
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Green

@Anonymous_User wrote:

Login to Me Too

Krishrexx
New Community Member
Same problem firstly it showed "Paypal is refusing my payment" and after than fortnite blocked my account to not able to make further purchases. I have linked my debit card with my Paypal account but still this is happening. I'm from India. My friend also done it but hes not facing any problem while i stuck on this.
Login to Me Too

Cursedrookie
Contributor
Contributor
I ha done previous transactions with PayPal but today when I tried to buy ta pack it popped up with the same error even though I have sufficient funds on my debit card.
Login to Me Too

EG9ITE
New Community Member

hey  M From india, i many time try to purchase anythink on fortnite but my payment refused by paypal . i have no credit card . i have only debit mastercard .plz help me i really need help 

Login to Me Too

Ritik3
I add debit card but I unable to add funds on Nintendo switch
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.