Unable to pay invoice because it is not accepting my payment method

Jsan089
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this message "Sorry, but we couldn't complete your purchase using the payment method you selected. You can complete your purchase with the payment method shown, or choose another way to pay." No matter what method I choose to add, how many new cards I add, I get this message. I have verified my email and mobile phone number for security checks, but I am still unable to make this payment.  I do not know what else to do in order to make my payment for this invoice go through.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jsan089 

Have you confirmed the cards after adding them?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-debit-or-credit-card-faq1565

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

luvdogs
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem.  Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I have talked to PayPal over the phone and they aren't much help. They told me nothing is wrong with my account and everything looks good.  It doesn't make any sense.  They don't know what's wrong.  I need technical help.

luvdogs_0-1618818280727.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.