Unable to make payments on Patreon

Devilhahalo
New Community Member

Hello, I'm  a new user to Paypal and to Patreon, I was able to link my bank account and debit card to Paypal but I am unable make payment / pledge on Patreon
I received an email from Patreon stating :

Sorry! Your payment to _________________ did not go through.

There was an issue trying to process your payment on Patreon.
This can sometimes happen if your card is expired, no longer valid, or has insufficient funds.
In some cases, the issuing bank may have blocked the charge, in which case you’ll want to reach out to your bank or PayPal directly to make sure everything is accurate and nothing is blocking the charge.

I've already contacted my bank and they said that all is clear, meaning I've done the necessary steps to make a purchase online thru Paypal.
So now I want to know what is the problem. Please Help. 
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Blackmonster
New Community Member

happen to me to

Login to Me Too

Biddywitch
Contributor
Contributor
So are you going to be doing anything about this, PayPal, or just aware that it happens and don’t care about customers?
Login to Me Too

AasimAhmed
New Community Member
Did your issue get resolved? I am having same trouble btw I am from india
Login to Me Too

DanteAditya
New Community Member

me to. im from india and i added my bank and card details in paypal but its not processing

Login to Me Too

AjayPj
New Community Member
For me, it worked fine last month. But this month, I am facing the same issue! Couldn't understand what's the issue! If anyone knows how to resolve the issue, please let me know
Login to Me Too

Abhi20
Contributor
Contributor
I am also having the same problem
Login to Me Too

harshi2
Contributor
Contributor

im having the same issue, im also from india

Login to Me Too

DaniRu
New Community Member

I´m having the very same problem (I´m from Argentina, but is the very same case)

Please let us know if is solved.

Login to Me Too

Priyanka20
Any one who knows how to do it. I can make my purchase via etsy through PayPal but why not Patreon and every time I try to contact PayPal they pass it on the bank or card issuers. Bank representative replies that it's all clear from their side.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.