Unable to make payment using my Master Card

adcastle
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

From last 7 days I am unable to make payment using my Master Card, it says transaction declined by card issuer. The strange thing is that this issue started to happen when PayPal stopped asking there my CVV and that is also from last 7 days. Earlier to that I was always asked with CVV on PayPal before making any transaction. So, this is not a co-incidence that card stopped working from the date CVV option have been removed.

Another Note - No payment can be made using master card until CVV is provided. No CVV, No transaction. I have already contacted more than 10 times to my card issuer and they said that there is no such issue on their side. And this same issue is with 10+ persons who are known to me and using PayPal. This issue is only on Master Card.

Another Strange thing - I am able to use that card as a non-logged in member. Yesterday I made a payment with that card on Paypal without logging into my account and just by entering my card details such as CARD NUMBER, CVV and Expiry Date, and it was successful. So this means that there is no issue with card. The issue is in PayPal.

So I have contacted many times to customer care on PayPal and they are not understanding the issue. What should I do now ??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SushilaDevi
New Community Member

I am also facing the same issue and PayPal customer support is not helping out in any way. Very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

adcastle
Contributor
Contributor

How to tackle this issue ?

Login to Me Too

toamitgkp
New Community Member

I'm facing same problem with both of my card from last 10 days and PayPal customer care is not helping out.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.