Unable to make a payment with bank

ntzjef
New Community Member

I get this message:

"Your bank can’t be used for this payment. To complete your purchase, add a debit or credit card."

I contacted the website and they said there was no restriction on what the source of the money is. They said it's a problem on Paypal's end. Now, I've contacted my bank and they said I can make payments. I need to resolve this issue because I don't have any other means of paying for things through Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ntzjef 

Add a card and see what happens. If you do not have a card, get one. Does your bank account allow you to get a debit card?

Sometimes a payment method may not be available and the reasons are way too complicated and varies. It can be to avoid the gaming the payment system or risk. If you want to find out in-depth of why, do a web search on "why you can't pay with bank account by paypal" or something when you have time. Anything you would want to know is pretty much on the net and at your fingertips.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.