Unable to link PayPal to iTunes/App store

Carmal77
Contributor
Contributor

I have used PayPal for a while linked to my iTunes but I had to change my password yesterday and now I cant get it to link back to iTunes... iTunes say it is linked but when I try and download anything it says that I have to sign back into PayPal but it doesn’t give me an option to do that and then when I do manage to do it on a different server It says I’m unable to use it!! I have tried every way possible to fix it but I’m at a loss now... any advice?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kekekiko
New Community Member

Same here! Any help / fix would be great

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Carmal77, @Kekekiko,

I was able to track down some steps that should help solve this issue. I would recommend using a browser on your desktop or mobile web when completing these steps:

1. Click here to Manage Your Apple Account ( use your Apple ID to login )

2. Click on "Payment & Shipping"

3. Click on "PayPal" or "Credit or Debit Card" to update your information

4. Click  "Save" on the right

Hopefully that does the trick! Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

pooknife
New Community Member

@PayPal_JonK  I followed your advice, but it didn't work.  Please advise 🙂

Login to Me Too

Staceycat
Contributor
Contributor

Same here....repeatedly and still telling me to verify PayPal...sigh.

Login to Me Too

User8un1355
Contributor
Contributor

This solution worked for me. Only difference was that I changed the payment option from "PayPal" to "credit card", then back to "Paypal" which brought me to the PayPal verification screen. Clicked "save" and everything went back to normal.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.