Unable to checkout on websites using paypal account on chrome

ijaz429
Contributor
Contributor

Beginning last week, i have been unable to check out using paypal on a variety of websites using google chrome (both on mac and pc). It will allow me to enter my user/pw but then brings me to another screen (pop-up) asking for my credentials again. when i enter them again, it looks like it is working but just brings me back to the same login screen. everything works perfectly on firefox. i contacted paypal tech support and they were of no assistance.

anyone have a solution for this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ijaz429
Contributor
Contributor

anyone?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @ijaz429,

Hmm, based on what you've described, it sounds like an issue specifically with Google Chrome. I would advise clearing your cache and cookies and ensuring the browser is up-to-date. If the issue is only on that browser, the problem is typically related to the browser itself and not your PayPal account. Hopefully that resolves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.