Unable to Collect Money

jessaumick
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have money in my account that I am unable to collect. Every time I log in it says "your money is waiting for you" but I consistently get the error "Looks like something went wrong on our end. Try again in a few minutes." This has been happening for over a month so it's past the point of waiting it out.

I think the error is that I have an account alert where it wants me to confirm my identity by submitting a picture of my license and my SSN. But every time I try to upload the pictures it says "We're sorry. Something seems to have gone wrong. Please remove the file and add it again." Which of course doesn't work.

So I have money on my account that I am unable to collect and I am unable to upload the documents to remove my account alert. Wtf do I do to get my money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jessaumick,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry about the difficulty accepting an unclaimed payment. If there's a limitation on the account, that is likely what is preventing the acceptance of the payment.

If the system is not accepting an uploaded document, please check that the document is under the file size listed, that it's one of the file types listed, and that the file name is less than 40 characters and does not include any strings of numbers in it. If the file still can't be uploaded, please contact customer service to discuss alternatives.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.