Unable funds using!

DWrete
Contributor
Contributor
Unable to use my funds in my PayPal balance from couple of days! I TRY to send money to my contacts and they getting hold for 24h on the transaction when they get it still not getting a permission to pay online with my balance and im not having a bank account or card on my possession so when i can be able to use my balance method because i need to use the funds i hot on my account and do not have other way to do that..
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@DWrete
Hi there my friend,
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. The only way to use your PayPal Balance is via upgrading your regular Personal PayPal Account into a PayPal Cash or Cash Plus Account. Kindly refer to this link.
UPGRADE TO PP CASH PLUS
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/why-can't-i-send-money-using-a-balance-faq3959?app=searc...
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DWrete
Contributor
Contributor
Where can I upgrade it or greate new one with the same name and pass?
Login to Me Too

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@DWrete

Hi there,
Thanks for responding right away.
No need for you to create a new one since if you do, it will be the same type. A Personal Account. If your PayPal account is not yet a Cash or Cash Plus Account, everytime you receive a payment you will also receive an email from us. Go to that email message. It will say " You have money on your account, what do you want to do?" Then you will be given 3 options.
1. Transfer to your Bank Accojnt
2. Receive via Check
3. Keep it to your PayPal Balance
Choose the 3rd option, then you will be prompted to upgrade your account to PayPal Cash or Cash Plus. Just follow the prompt.
Have a safe day my friend.
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DWrete and @MLGore,

Thank you for your posts! I'm sorry for any confusion. PayPal Cash and Cash Plus accounts are specific to US accounts. As I can see from your profile card, you're in Bulgaria. The above information would not apply to you.

The difficulty that you're having utilizing your funds in your balance to send payments may be due to a few different factors. Are the funds held in your pending balance or are they in your available balance? If the funds were received from a Goods and Services payment, they may be held for up to 21 days pending the delivery of the item. If the funds are in your available balance but your balance is not allowed during the transaction, the payment method may be temporarily blocked by the security system for the payment you're attempting.

I regret the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.