URGENT CLEARANCE NEEDED

Geom67
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I received funds and now they are on hold. I forgot to tick the box regarding online service, namely guitar tuition. I need these funds cleared because I am stuck in Thailand since COVID started, and I need to buy 5 different heart medicines, as well as a gastrointestinal medicine to combat side effects from the heart medicines. These tablets are to be taken daily for the rest of my life. Please can someone here help me? In this difficult and most urgent situation, and with many years account history, I hope the funds sent to my account for simple online guitar tuition can be cleared as soon as possible as seconds really do count when it comes to conditions of the human heart. Thank you, George Martin
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geom67 

Mark the transaction as processed or shipped and see if the sender has the option to use a confirm receipt option on their paypal account, if so funds may be released earlier.

If not then its 21 days unless you can persuade c.s. to release earlier.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geom67 

Mark the transaction as processed or shipped and see if the sender has the option to use a confirm receipt option on their paypal account, if so funds may be released earlier.

If not then its 21 days unless you can persuade c.s. to release earlier.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.