UNABLE TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS

Vishnu_007
Contributor
Contributor

So when I withdrew money from honeygain, I got this message from Paypal saying: " Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre. Please provide the missing information by 9 October 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. " But when I opened Resolution Center, it has nothing to show. It shows 0 open cases and 0 closed cases. This is my first transaction. I am a new user. I provided every information asked, verified my email and phone number, linked both card and bank. What and where is the "more information" that should be provided? Please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

SMS33
Contributor
Contributor
Did you maybe make a PayPal with a different email at some point? This maybe stupid/obvious but check what the email address was that received that message and make sure you are signed into PayPal with the same address as the one the email was sent to. I've made literally this mistake before not realizing I had two different accounts.
Login to Me Too

Vishnu_007
Contributor
Contributor
Nope, email is same in both cases.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.