Two Payments Did Not Get Applied To My Balance

blueroosters
Contributor
Contributor

I had two clients checkout with Paypal today and neither payment was applied to my balance...I see both transactions, both are repeat customers, and paypal says both payments were completed so why are they not applying to my balance? Everything is normal except they are not applied to me balance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @blueroosters,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

For your security, always confirm each payment notification by logging in to your PayPal account and viewing the payment. If it's not there, it may be for a number of reasons listed here: https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/faq3586. Never send an item until you've confirmed that the payment arrived in your PayPal account balance. If you think a payment notification is suspicious, do not post your item. If you've already sent the item, please contact your postal company to stop the delivery. If this isn't possible, you've the option to file a police report regarding possible fraud. Finally, please forward the email to us at spoof@paypal.com.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.