Trying to use Pay Pal with Simplii Financial (PC Financial) but nothing seems to work.

CalPat
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to link my Simplii financial debit card to PayPal but the verification never came through. My deposits (for verification) never came through, instant verification never worked, no matter how many times I checked my card numbers. I called support services and the woman I talked to confirmed my account for me, I thought it would finally work but no, I tried to buy a game on my PlayStation 4 but it said I have incorrect credit card information. I called Sony and I called Paypal. No luck. I then tried my card by transferring 1 cent to my wallet (PayPal) and that failed and my bank card has been removed from my PayPal account. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Neeks
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal isn’t working either . I have my Simplii bank account linked to my PayPal and every time I try to do things like request an Uber it says there was an error with my PayPal account . Now my Apple Music membership has expired and Apple is telling me to update my payment Information which I pay with PayPal but it of course not working either . Contacted PayPal and they said that their internal security system flagged my account and there was nothing they could do about it . Ridiculous .. thinking about switching banks
Login to Me Too

Pat0414
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I too am having the same trouble. I called Simplii and they said that my account hasnt recieved any deposits and that if they did it would show up. Have you resolved your problem in any way? If so, what did you do?
Login to Me Too

FineScaleTech
Contributor
Contributor

Use the old name PC Financial

Login to Me Too

AnneT1
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem; gawd do I ever hate Simplii Financial and the absolute mess PC Financial left us in after my whole adult life as a client. 

And no, neither Simplii Financial nor PC Financial works as an option. This is the response I get when trying either option:

Add a bank account in Canada

Error Message

We're sorry, but that bank can't be linked to any more PayPal accounts. Please link a different bank account.

Login to Me Too

VicMcC
New Community Member
I have my Simplii account added to PayPal but my daughter has not been able to. She is too you g to have a car EF it card so this sucks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.