Trying to access $$$ that has been sent to me?

mstebbins
New Community Member

Howdy, my friend sent me $$$ via PayPal, I didn't have a PayPal account (I know, I Know)….went thru the proper set up protocol to get my PayPal account up and running and now trying to access the $$$ that was sent to me but having trouble getting the $$$ into my account.....thoughts?

Thanks for helping,

Mike 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Need more info. What does "having trouble" mean? What's happening?

If somebody sends you a payment but you don't have a PayPal account, it should send you an email letting you know that you had money available to claim.

When you create an account using the email that the payment was sent to, that payment should then show up in the activity log of this new account so that you can claim/accept it.

Are you not seeing that at all? Are you sure you created the account using the same email that was used to send you the payment?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Need more info. What does "having trouble" mean? What's happening?

If somebody sends you a payment but you don't have a PayPal account, it should send you an email letting you know that you had money available to claim.

When you create an account using the email that the payment was sent to, that payment should then show up in the activity log of this new account so that you can claim/accept it.

Are you not seeing that at all? Are you sure you created the account using the same email that was used to send you the payment?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.