Trying to Link my Citi CC Thank you points

rfairley
New Community Member

I am following procedure and have asked Citi Support but can't seem to successfully link to my Thank You Points.  Has anyone been able to accomplish that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rfairley,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to link your Thank You points to your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal customer service for troubleshooting of the Pay With Rewards feature.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @rfairley,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to link your Thank You points to your PayPal account. Please contact PayPal customer service for troubleshooting of the Pay With Rewards feature.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

milem6
New Community Member

I had the same problem and here's the solution I found:

(1) Log on into your account at thankyou.com

(2) Select Tab for "Shop with points" at the top left corner of page

(3) Select Paypal 

(4) Follow the steps and you will be redirected to log onto your PayPal account 

(5) Go to your PayPal account overview

(6) Select the card connected to your Thank you points and you will be able to see the Thankyou points to use the next time you try to check out. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.