Trying send money

Mike_22
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys, I have business account (my ID, bank account, home address, Visa - all from Czech Republic/EU - all confirmed by PayPal)... I am trying to send money to Holland person - I tried send it like "to a friend" and also "pay good or service" ... On my PayPal is much more bigger sum of money then I am sending. I tried yesterday, today... always it says: "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support."

Before I already sent money (even higher amounts) to people from Great Britain, Australia, Norway... Always it went thru... Does somebody know whats wrong this time?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mike_22

Are you funding the payment with a bank, card, or PayPal balance?

Login to Me Too

Mike_22
Contributor
Contributor

@Oregon11

With PayPal balance... I just wanna send couple of houndreds of Euros, and my balance is way bigger.

Thank you for advice!

Login to Me Too

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Mike_22

It may be an issue with the receiving account. It could be an issue of the receiver being close to or over their receiving limit. If they have removed their receiving limit, it could be the security system blocking the payment.

You could ask the person you're sending to that they request a payment, and see if that makes a difference. You could also try the payment again using a different funding source.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.