Trigging a payment automatically after some days

marco_mocellini
New Community Member

I got some questions to ask involving a project that we are developing. Customers in our ecommerce (that is Woocommerce) buy items and the total order price includes:

• price for the merchant (the shop's owner)
  • price for a nonprofit organizations
  • price for the vendors (product suppliers)

The merchant holds a business account where he receives the grand total as the customers pay the order.

The forementioned business account is being used as temporary account because this is the key point: is it possible to trigger an event after n days (with API calls) where money is transferred to the other accounts (nonprofits and vendors)?

Plus, if nonprofit organizations and vendors don't own a Paypal business account, is it possible to trigger the event for a bank transfer?

For potential refunds I think that the logic is the same as before (money needs to be transfered back to customer's Paypal account).

I hope I explained it well. If you can provide us with details and some API resources we'll be glad to continue developing our new project.

Thank you very much for your help,

Francesco.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Ciaran

Hey, 

Delayed Chained Payments can do this at the moment with PayPal - PayPal account transactions, but there is nothing that can trigger a PayPal account to bank transfer I'm afriad. 

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/adaptive-payments/ht_ap-delayedChainedPayment-curl-etc/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.