how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Toya2021
I'm waiting on my 800usd also I hope this is not a scam. Cause people put alot of time nd effort to get that money
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, about a week!

Login to Me Too

Nannie121
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone got their money playing big win solitaire
Login to Me Too

Dedza777
New Community Member
How i get my money i play game i respect all rulles?
Login to Me Too

Cheryllawson
Contributor
Contributor
Yeh I have cashed out $600 aswell 2 transactions but not received anything as of yet this was 4 days ago anyone else actually received any money in there paypal?
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ar
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve cashed out x 2 three hundred $ lots they said it be paid 5-10 working days it’s the 5 day mark now I guess I’ll believe it if I actually receive it fingers crossed not hopeful though
Login to Me Too

Ritaleon
New Community Member

Trying to cash out

Login to Me Too

Tamzin86
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone been anle to withdraw from the hame i have over 900 usd on the game and everytime i win more paypal money its stays at 989 and when i try and withdraw 300 i have to reach a score of 8000 i have more than that aswell..

Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

It’s really a shame that they make apps like this to where you get your hopes up. They really need to come through and take care of all the people playing their app but I know that will never happen

Login to Me Too

Helen118
New Community Member

I cashed out $800 dollars on starry legend and there is no record of it on PayPal. I tried talking to PayPal and got the complete run around. This is terrible to have people waiting on something that is fake. Starry Legend needs to be reported and so does PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.