Transferring money, that PayPal has received on my behalf, into apreferred bank account

androc
Contributor
Contributor

I regularly take online surveys and from time to time take cash-outs (monies sent to paypal).In Dec, I received an email that money was waiting for me and after hitting all the right buttons the money was sent to my preferred bank account. Did exactly the same thing in Feb., but it didn't work. Paypay now has a circular process that says I need to put in information on my bank account.  Then they said that some banks won't allow transfers. Called my bank they say, "we're set up for that" and the process worked in Dec. I've tried to find out what's happening, but receive different answers from different paypal folks.  I found out that Yodlee, which is associated in someway with PayPal as a "data aggregator" now has a class action against them regarded privacy issues.

So I've got losts of money in my cash-out that I don't want to send paypal because I don't know if I'll ever see the money,  Anyone know what's going on? Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.