Transferring Funds

leniaj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am a new business owner and I have an investor who is willing to fund my next project. He mentioned that he would like to send me the funds through Paypal. My questions are:

1. I am located in Antigua and we use E.C. currency, but the investor is located in the U.S. and will be sending the funds in USD. Will there be an issue with the currency difference?

2. Is there a cap on the amount that can be sent in a single transaction?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Lenia

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @leniaj,

Thanks for reaching out! After a bit of research, I was able to find the following info that should be able to answer your questions:

I hope that clears everything up! 

Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @leniaj,

Thanks for reaching out! After a bit of research, I was able to find the following info that should be able to answer your questions:

I hope that clears everything up! 

Have a great day,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

leniaj
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jon,

Thanks for looking into this for me.

You have answered all of my questions. I really appreciate your help!

Regards,

Lenia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @leniaj

We're happy to hear Jon was able to help out. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.