Transfer withdraw Pending

M4rco81
New Community Member

Hello,

more then one week ago(28/03/2020) I have requested a withdraw of money from my account to my debit card that I have used in the past and has worked fine for me.This time the amount its bigger around 8000 euro and I still see the the request its pending.I have send all documents because they ask me so and everything should be already done since take to the all process maximum one week. I have call several times but due the covid19 are phone lines are dead.Please let me know what I can do because I would like to know why its taking so long.

Ragards and thanks in advance

Marco

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@M4rco81 

Checking the country list in Italy you can withdraw to a linked bank account OR a prepaid or credit card, doesn't say anything about a debit card.

However if it has transfered ok in the past then maybe its a bit slow as funds can be pending up to 72 hours for random security issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

M4rco81
New Community Member

Hi,

yes its also a top up credit card thats has work in the past.I have no issues about selling or compliment about client of this money in my account as I am not a seller.So I don't understand why they are taking so long.Its frustrating .I can understand to hold for 72 hours but now its one week so that should have already been available on my card.

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.