Transfer to me

JCJohnson99
Contributor
Contributor
Someone transferred money to me and it shows leaving her account but not hitting my paypal account. Can you tell me when this transaction will be finished?
She transferred it from Regions Bank.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JCJohnson99 

As you have given 0 information on transaction type / how it was sent / what countries you are both in / what it says next to the transaction in the senders paypal account / whether you have received funds before /  then no sadly we would be guessing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JCJohnson99
Contributor
Contributor
We are both in the United States. She has never transferred to me. There is nothing in my PayPal showing pending or anything. She has in her PayPal where is was sent from her regions bank Account. It was been withdrawn out of her account. My PayPal shows nothing.
Login to Me Too

JCJohnson99
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have received funds before. Actually another person transferred the same amount and it worked beautifully.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JCJohnson99 

In that case i would double check the email address she sent to and make sure there were no typos or spelling errors.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.