Transfer to bank account refunded

QuickQuestion24
Contributor
Contributor
I tried transferring some funds to my bank account and the balance was pulled from my PayPal cash everything looked fine. A few days went by and I noticed I received a "transfer from bank account" freaked out a bit but also noticed the withdrawal request changed from complete to "Refunded – Transfer to Bank" What causes this? Is this a limitation or some other issue. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

QuickQuestion24
Contributor
Contributor
It does, I've used it multiple times before. I wound up getting ahold of PayPal yesterday and they said it triggered their security system internally. That's why they just held on to it for several days before giving it back to me. Doesn't quite make me feel good that it can be listed as completed to be turned around as a nevermind moment lol.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@QuickQuestion24 

Does the bank account name exactly match your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

QuickQuestion24
Contributor
Contributor
It does, I've used it multiple times before. I wound up getting ahold of PayPal yesterday and they said it triggered their security system internally. That's why they just held on to it for several days before giving it back to me. Doesn't quite make me feel good that it can be listed as completed to be turned around as a nevermind moment lol.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.