cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to bank account refunded

SOLVED
Contributor

Transfer to bank account refunded

I tried transferring some funds to my bank account and the balance was pulled from my PayPal cash everything looked fine. A few days went by and I noticed I received a "transfer from bank account" freaked out a bit but also noticed the withdrawal request changed from complete to "Refunded – Transfer to Bank" What causes this? Is this a limitation or some other issue. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Transfer to bank account refunded

It does, I've used it multiple times before. I wound up getting ahold of PayPal yesterday and they said it triggered their security system internally. That's why they just held on to it for several days before giving it back to me. Doesn't quite make me feel good that it can be listed as completed to be turned around as a nevermind moment lol.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

@QuickQuestion24 

Does the bank account name exactly match your paypal account name?

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

It does, I've used it multiple times before. I wound up getting ahold of PayPal yesterday and they said it triggered their security system internally. That's why they just held on to it for several days before giving it back to me. Doesn't quite make me feel good that it can be listed as completed to be turned around as a nevermind moment lol.

View solution in original post