Transfer payments to two separate bank accounts?

rlegates
Contributor
Contributor

I have received two separate payments, and I would like to transfer each of them to two different linked bank accounts, but I'm only given the option for one combined transfer. How do I transfer one payment to one account, and the other payment to the other account? Both bank accounts are linked to my Paypal account, and I've successfully made transfers to both in the past. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rlegates
Contributor
Contributor

This is actually not true, I do not need to upgrade. I found out from tech support that if I continue with the transfer and select one of my bank accounts, I can edit the amount of money I want to transfer in the next screen. When I finish the first transfer, then I can go back and transfer the remaining amount to my second bank account. No need to upgrade anything.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @rlegates, In order for you to make 2 separate withdrawals from paypal account to your banks you will need to upgrade your account to paypal cash. I've found this article that may be able to shed some light to the matter:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-can-i-do-with-my-personal-paypal-account%2C-paypal-...

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too
Solved

rlegates
Contributor
Contributor

This is actually not true, I do not need to upgrade. I found out from tech support that if I continue with the transfer and select one of my bank accounts, I can edit the amount of money I want to transfer in the next screen. When I finish the first transfer, then I can go back and transfer the remaining amount to my second bank account. No need to upgrade anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.