Transfer denied

donaldyeets2098
Contributor
Contributor
I added two separate Wells Fargo checking and savings account and it gives me the 72 hr delay prompt then after that it says transfer denied. I tried instant transfer and I tried the wait "1 day" transfer...

It's a instant denial,and It's for around 3 thousand

I tried Sending a message via Support center or whatever and get an automated message.

Whenever I try to call all I get is Due to Ovid-19 we're unable to help you at this time.
Sending a message through Facebook is also very unhelpful.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

_Joseph_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@donaldyeets2098 

Withdrawals can take up to 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally they will complete within 1 business day and it will be within 30 minutes if you choose one of the instant withdrawal channels, however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services, our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account Settings recently.

Once our review has finished, your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your card or bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues. Withdrawals to bank accounts can take 3 to 5 working days.

Hope this helps. Stay safe. Kudos & solved are greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

donaldyeets2098
Contributor
Contributor

That didn't help at all. I know why the their is a delay with the withdrawals what I'm asking about is my transfers being denied. My account was limited for 180 days and I received an e-mail stating the the funds were available. However when I try to withdraw it gets denied. The first time it was instantly denied. When I waited for 2 days it took 3 minutes for it be denied. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.