Transaction

AivzCee
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i tried to order in iherb . I tried to checkout 3 times and it brought me to my paypal account and paid 3 times. I did not receive any confirmation and i checked the activity logs in my account. Question is the transaction will be deducted on my card?if not, why cant inpay in i herb using my paypal account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AivzCee 

The temporary authorizations probably went the through while the order to the merchant probably did not. Click each of the transactions, there should be a note in there saying it is temporary authorization and will complete IF the merchant is able to capture payment. They will expire on it's own in a few days (but should take no longer than 30 days) and release hold on the funds and disappear from your PayPal account activity. 

If the transactions have gone through as completed, you can contact the merchant for information about your order and ask to cancel the duplicates if necessary. If they don't respond, click on the transaction(s) and click "Report a problem" for each.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.