Transaction

Mads11
New Community Member
I made a transaction too the wrong person and I need my money back some1 help me please
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Mads11 
Thank you for your post. 

I can understand that you made the payment to the wrong person. Usually, once the payment gets initiated we will not get an option to cancel or reverse the payment. In this case, we are suggesting you to contact the recipient and request them to process the refund, so they will have a check and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mads11 

If you sent it as a goods/services payment then contact them first and request a refund, if they do not refund then open a dispute for non receipt of item > put in what has happened and escalate to a claim........as they have nothing to send you then you hopefully may get a refund.

However if you sent it friends/family and they refuse to refund then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then reach out to them and see if they can help you?

Lastly if it was friends/family you can contact customer services to reach out to the account holder, they can't force them to refund but they can request that they contact you to sort things out.   

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.